Terms & Conditions
- If your arrival date in Sri Lanka is within 30 days – full payment for the tour is required to confirm all arrangements.
- If your arrival date in Sri Lanka is more than 30 days, the below payment plan will be applicable;
Peak Period (December / January / February / July / August)
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. The balance is due 60 days in advance. Or the full payment can be settled on confirmation
Off-Peak Period (all year except Peak Period)
- A 40% deposit is due at the time of booking. The Balance is due 30 days in advance. Or the full payment can be settled on confirmation.
Amendment and Cancellation Policy
- Amendment can be implemented at any time for the tours with prior notice (Strictly subjected to revision as and government taxes are revised, when respective hotel managements revise rates or due to currency fluctuations at given time, and according to cancellation and upgrading policies and the Availability.)
- Cancellation of bookings is possible. However this is subject to cancellation bank and administrative charges. This would vary based on the hotels cancellation policy and the period of the booking.
- Suppliers may demand strict payment terms on some bookings. These occasions will always be advised to you during the booking process.
- Customers must pay all bank charges in the case of a bank transfer. Failure to do so will invalidate your booking and will bring further change to cover bank charges.
- We generally do all invoicing in USD. That said we are flexible to issue the holiday programs in EURO or any other currency as well. Important to note that invoicing will be done as per the currency conversion of the invoicing date only.